Do not be afraid to recognise defects
Then only so can they be corrected
Turbulent times and rough sailing are also part and parcel of business and crises are not always avoidable. Whether settlements, write-offs, liquidations, guarantee schemes, liquidation loans or other funding measures; trust in the many years of experience and practice tested specialist knowledge of our certified restructuring consultants.
We identify weaknesses, develop a restructuring and reorganisation concept and help you to redirect your company. Our focus also lies in the assessment of liability issues, negotiating out of court settlements and the restructuring of companies through transfer. With our help, you can achieve the turnaround and bring your company back on the path to success.
In the scope of our restructuring scheme the following questions are answered:
- Which potentials for success does the company have?
- Which investment requirement exists and how can this be implemented?
- How can new liquidity be created?
- Which break-even point exists?
- Which cost sinking measures can be developed and implemented?
- What liabilities exist and how can company financing be optimised?
Companies, freelancers and self-employed from all sectors
- Agriculture and forestry
- Art and entertainment
- Consulting and service industry
- Energy sector
- Finance and insurance
- Franchise systems
- Healthcare professionals
- Hotel and restaurant industry
- IT industry
- Non-profit organisations
- Petrol stations
- Professional sport
- Property companies
- Public administration
- Trade and construction
- Transport and logistics
ETL end-to-end package
The ETL consulting all-round package. Information.
We assume social responsibility. Information.